Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alternatives to oem floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have two sets of the Kagu 3D Maxpider mats, one in an S and another in a 3, and although they are indeed waterproof, etc., the surface is textured in a way that truly resembles carpeting, if that's the OP's preference. Yet still waterproof.

As far as carpet, I bought the basic carpeted ones on Amazon. They are fine. If you want thick, luxurious floor mats, look at lloyd mats "luxe" models. They are expensive, for floor mats. But I bought a set for another car of mine, and they are wonderful, and have held up for more than 4 years.

Thy are like 3 times thicker than regular mats. To sound cliche, you'll want to drive barefoot.Short of getting custom made sheepskin mats, they are as plush as you'll find. But, they don't have the coverage of custom liners, like the Maxpiders or Tuxmats.

I absolutely love these.

I have them in black and they are wonderful.

I returned these because after a few weeks, the front mats (not the rear) begin to crumple up, which annoyed the heck out of me. This is because the Model 3 doesn't have a completely flat surface bottom, there's a small ridge. Hard to explain, at least for me. The adhesive section on these mats don't stick very well. The back seat mat was nice because it was one piece.