Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Am I missing something or is Tesla really this discombobulated right now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took a look at some available inventory around me (just something I do for the heck of it) and the site shows what seems to be 2 identical cars with very different prices.

One in Alpharetta, GA where I bought my car and one in Charlotte,NC.

Both are Standard Range+ cars, white with 18’s and black partial premium interior.

The one is Charlotte says $41,000 and the one in Alpharetta is listed at $46,000. They both have less than 5 miles on them.

What in the world is going on?

On April 12th when the LR RWD was removed from the site I called to ask about the price of One, Red with White interior and 19’s I was told it was $50,000 (They had one in transit that would be there in just a few days). The nice lady on the phone sent me a link in case I wanted to place a deposit and when I clicked it the price was in fact $50,000.

That same night I went home and as I was discussing placing the deposit with my GF I clicked on the link again to show her and it had changed to $49,000 (that is the one I bought and that’s what I paid for it)

I get that prices change, but damn Tesla. Same vehicle, same equipment same everything and a $5,000 price difference?

If you are looking to order a car (and don’t want a test drive model) I guess I would suggest typing random zip codes to see if you find one for less than what’s showing in your immediate area.

49720172-3C91-47E5-9223-CB009F0F2DBC.jpeg
426038C9-0579-4711-8195-9D0A5B38EF12.jpeg

Just took a look at some available inventory around me (just something I do for the heck of it) and the site shows what seems to be 2 identical cars with very different prices.

One in Alpharetta, GA where I bought my car and one in Charlotte,NC.

Both are Standard Range+ cars, white with 18’s and black partial premium interior.

The one is Charlotte says $41,000 and the one in Alpharetta is listed at $46,000. They both have less than 5 miles on them.

What in the world is going on?

On April 12th when the LR RWD was removed from the site I called to ask about the price of One, Red with White interior and 19’s I was told it was $50,000 (They had one in transit that would be there in just a few days). The nice lady on the phone sent me a link in case I wanted to place a deposit and when I clicked it the price was in fact $50,000.

That same night I went home and as I was discussing placing the deposit with my GF I clicked on the link again to show her and it had changed to $49,000 (that is the one I bought and that’s what I paid for it)

I get that prices change, but damn Tesla. Same vehicle, same equipment same everything and a $5,000 price difference?

If you are looking to order a car (and don’t want a test drive model) I guess I would suggest typing random zip codes to see if you find one for less than what’s showing in your immediate area.

View attachment 401299 View attachment 401300
I ran into this the other day. Your looking at the quick snapshot view where they will appear the same. Open them up and the more expensive version will have more options that don’t show initially.