Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another contender? Edison Destiny...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
welcome to the club, the more companies that can get viable evs onto the road and into the public's mind as being worthy transport options the better

All righty then.
When you read it, which did you love love love more, the (optional) treadmill to use 4 Corgis (or one basset hound) to generate energy, or the "Natural materials such as paper mache whiplash-encouraging headrests?"

For me it was the fact that it is a sport-SUV-coupe-hatchback-luxury-economy vehicle that "appeals to the entitlement generation."

Not sure if you read the text on that page, but it's hard to take things like these seriously: "poo repellant paint that sends bird droppings right back where they came from matched with a smartphone app that gives you the lowest poo route to your destination" and "power to the rear wheels comes from an off-shore wind farm" (paraphrasing).

Points for humor though ...

• Helpful
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
Clearly a parody but does anyone know who did this? This sounds straight out of Silicon Valley on HBO.
Haven't figured/found out who started this (other than Arhan D. Watts :D), but other outlets have been running with it, e.g.;

It does look like the ZZERO1 might have been inspired by FF's FFZERO1, though.

But, yeah - at first the poo-resistant paint was appealing, and the panoramic floor was intriguing, but Corgis! I mean... Corgis!!

Gotta wonder how far this'll go before it runs out of steam... sorry, I mean dolphin squeals.

Perhaps someone should notify Mercedes... And there's the tagline to consider: “Building yesterday’s future tomorrow".... Sounds like a spoof, a joke. What about: “Backup into a vaporware future"?

edison-destiny-reveal-1200x0.jpg

Last edited: