Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another Elon tweet ... approved?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And that is worthy of a separate topic how, exactly?

Tell me: how many memes did you post on Twitter last year, and how many of these were credited to the original author?

Why didn't you credit the original arist, Meli Magali, in your post [I thought it important to straighten that out in my response]?

After all, you left it to the reads to click on the link and dig for it in the post (not to mention that her artist name and Twitter account name are different).

[Took me 23 seconds to use Google to find https://www.artstation.com/artwork/kJgvy , by the way]

To paraphrase you:

STOP POSTING?!??

Last edited:
You're free to write a post, and I'm free to think it's a waste of bits.

I see that thinking that your free to write the first post does not extend to thinking that Elon Musk is free to tweet, BTW. That paraphrase's intent seems to have gone right over your head.

As for the rest I'll assume you're ESL
I hope that in the rest of your life you base your assumptions on better evidence.

• Funny
Reactions: samk579
Only ElonTweets that are new statements that are material to Tesla operations or financials are required to be approved by lawyers. If all he's doing is posting memes and other nonsense, the lawyers may roll their eyes but they're not required to nor going to be involved. End of story.

Reactions: N5329K
Free speech? Heard of that?
Ah, apparently you don't know what the "Right to Free Speech" means. Here's a quick and easy primer for you:
free_speech.png

xkcd: Free Speech