First of all, many thanks again to everyone who opined on the few threads I started while finalizing my purchase. It's been a painful (yet pleasurable) process, and my order is locked in as of today: a silver Model S 90D. Very happy with my choice. I will most likely drive it for as long as it runs. Delivery will be in December. Since loan approvals are valid for 30 days, should I wait until I actually have an exact delivery date? And here's the main question: any chance we might see an APR deal from Alliant (or any other institutions) within November? Appreciate it, y'all.