Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Colorado deliveries post factory reopen?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was scheduled for 3rd time to pick up vehicle today. Original pick up was set for 5/21. Was told Saturday vehicle was in transport as they “pinged” it. Just got a call saying vehicle still in California. No idea when it will arrive. What an absolute joke!

Was scheduled for 3rd time to pick up vehicle today. Original pick up was set for 5/21. Was told Saturday vehicle was in transport as they “pinged” it. Just got a call saying vehicle still in California. No idea when it will arrive. What an absolute joke!
Bummer. Though I hear they’re now having difficulty finding enough truckers to transport them across the states. I still think I’d rather be in your position though. I’m just twiddling my thumbs and bashing my head waiting for a sign from the heavens.

Don’t mind the wait. However, What is irritating is being told car is en route and then it turns out it hasn’t left Cali. I order shoes on line and I can track exactly where they are??? Makes me wonder what is going on...

I was at the Littleton SC Friday. I visually watched three MY get delivered while we were there. So it is happening, just at what pace or rhyme and reason, no one seems to know.

I noticed a blue/white Y awaiting delivery at the Littleton SC yesterday.

Hmm...

What colors? Sure it isn't mine as I don't even have a VIN yet.

W/W PUP FSD Tow

That's the same config as one of our orders. No word yet.

Yeh, I’m waiting on a white on black PUP. Haven’t heard a thing either. No vin. No nada. Don’t even know if the factory is making PUP’s. I saw a white awd this morning in Boulder on my way to work. Ugh. The suspense is killing me.

I am waiting on a Red/White LR AWD, 19" with FSD. The closest I have is a call from the LV agent saying 15-30 days for delivery. I have 13 days left of that count with no VIN, no MVPA, and nothing but a verbal estimate from the LV guy. I asked the Littleton agent to take over and be my local contact instead of relying on the Vegas guy. We will see if that makes any difference. The Littleton agent did confirm there is not a VIN assigned yet.

We have a MSM/black Performance with PUP that we'll be selling or trading in this month when taking delivery of our white/white Y.
Feel free to message me if you’re planning on selling it. If I’m unable to take delivery this month then I may need to consider other options as my current car broke down and I’ll need a car by July when I return to work.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker

You can try entering the VIN into the United Road shipment tracker. Might give a better idea of the location. I was able to track my Model 3 that way.

Link: Delivery Receipts - United Road

Not showing up but thanks. Amazing they call you on Saturday and tell you they pinged it and it is on way and call you Monday and say it’s still in Cali. So be it, World has bigger problems. Wish they were truthful so I can better plan my day(s).