Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Colorado deliveries post factory reopen?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anyone happens to be by Tesla Littleton today and you see a AWD/MSM/White/20" with 01759x VIN please snap a picture.

I stopped by this morning, several white Y's on the lot but didn't see this VIN. I did see 4 of them inside the delivery center but couldn't tell the wheel types so hopefully they are getting it all cleaned up for you and keeping it out of the sun until Monday.

I stopped by this morning, several white Y's on the lot but didn't see this VIN. I did see 4 of them inside the delivery center but couldn't tell the wheel types so hopefully they are getting it all cleaned up for you and keeping it out of the sun until Monday.

MSM = Midnight Silver Metallic. Though, I agree, they probably have it someplace safe until a truck is available (if it hasn't already left). I will know by 6pm today if leaves/has left today.

Thanks for taking a look this morning.

Question for those of you that have picked up your Colorado Model Y. Do they take the current $4,000 Colorado EV Credit off the price of the car, order agreement, or do you have to file paperwork to get that back from the state directly at a later date?
While the law does allow car dealerships to reduce the price by the amount of the tax credit and to charge a fee for this service, Tesla doesn't do this. You pay the same price as listed online and then file your state taxes next year to receive the refund.

• Informative
Reactions: Ghanziang
While the law does allow car dealerships to reduce the price by the amount of the tax credit and to charge a fee for this service, Tesla doesn't do this. You pay the same price as listed online and then file your state taxes next year to receive the refund.

Thank you! That is exactly what I had experienced with my BMW hybrid and I was hoping Tesla would do the same. Although, avoiding the $350 fee is nice. Waiting until next year, is not so nice.