Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any help on a PPF installer in the Waterloo Region, Ontario :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering if anyone can recommend a great PPF installer in the Waterloo Region?

I found 1 place but they want $5000 to wrap the entire car... that seems ridiculous but idk.. maybe that's the going rate???? I have never wrapped a car before (never had a nice enough car to warrant it).

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
If you are willing to go as far as Burlington I know a detailer who brings someone in to do it. He also just got into ceramic coating. I had my van done as his test vehicle, very happy with the results and far more reasonable than others I have seen.

I booked with Fabian Evelyn at as part of the M3OC group buy. Advice I received from others. The product is important but the installer is even more important. One on one relationship with the installer. Years experience in actual PPF and Ceramic installs counts rather that just experience in the ‘automotive industry’. Attention to detail is critical. Follow up and warranty.
I’m getting PPF on the front end followed by complete ceramic coating plus window tint. Fabian wants the car for 6 days. This is really important as your not just paying for the product install but for hours of paint correction and prep work. After the PPF the Ceramic needs cure time before being exposed to the elements. Even MORE important to me is that Fabian assured me the car will be inside the entire time. His new shop has the ability to accommodate this.

I will be taking the car over 100km away and leaving it there 6 days to get the work done. Check around locally of course but don’t hesitate to travel a bit to get the PROFESSIONAL INSTALLER you want. I’m convinced it will pay in the long run.

Tesla Owners in Toronto: PPF and ceramic group buy

https://evelynprotectivefilms.ca

Last edited:
I have no doubt that Evelyn does a fantastic job but I can't justify the premium price on film and ceramic, this car is going to be a daily driver for my family dents and dings will happen. As such I am going with a reasonably priced ceramic only with the hope it will keep the minor stuff from happening.

For sure. I think the Ceramic is important especially on Tesla’s low VOC paint. It will be so much easier to maintain after as well.

Did you get your car PPF there? I am thinking getting my M3 PPF there (SRS Mississauga). Any comments about their works is appreciated.

I did. I got the Gold package and I wrote about my experience here: Paint Protection Film Service Experience

Long story short... they did a very good job. Not perfect, but very good. I would use them again and based on my experience, I would recommend them.

I also like their "up front" pricing on their website. I am very skeptical of companies that don't (or won't) do it that way because my concern is that they are charging based on the car, not on the work.

I did. I got the Gold package and I wrote about my experience here: Paint Protection Film Service Experience

Long story short... they did a very good job. Not perfect, but very good. I would use them again and based on my experience, I would recommend them.

I also like their "up front" pricing on their website. I am very skeptical of companies that don't (or won't) do it that way because my concern is that they are charging based on the car, not on the work.
Thanks!