Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ANY MODDED TESLAS IN HERE? I WANT TO DEVELOPE SOME EXTERIOR PARTS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there I still don't own a tesla but I'm in the move to order one, I love to mod cars and currently have a G37 sedan which I daily and take to shows..... with that being said I've made several parts for the Infiniti community and wanted to see if anyone would be interested in parts for the tesla like
Duckbill wing, carbon fiber exterior parts or interior parts, carbon fiber diffuser and front splitter.
Put a couple pics of my G and some of the work that is has along with a couple of 1st place winning cars

Attachments

• DBC98176-D406-453F-A530-751DA3D94FF8.jpg
    DBC98176-D406-453F-A530-751DA3D94FF8.jpg
    658 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_6861.JPG
    IMG_6861.JPG
    220.7 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_4404.JPG
    IMG_4404.JPG
    191.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0372.JPG
    IMG_0372.JPG
    550.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1498.JPG
    IMG_1498.JPG
    461.9 KB · Views: 74
I would really like a CF diffuser and front splitter. I have a midnight silver metallic model S with matte CF spoiler and getting matte CF wrap on the door handles. I think the diffuse and splitter in matte CF will complete the look.
Awesome I was looking into getting a tesla this month and want to do some stuff to it to make it my own and not be like everyone else's, I will keep you posted

I don't get these pieces of what equates to nothing more than jewellery for a car. A CF splitter? Really? Wind tunnel tested I'm sure. It's just a waste of money, and makes people look like boy racers.
Maybe you have a point in jewelry for the car, in my case I love my car to have just enough jewelry to stand out above the rest of the other cars. Take it like putting a little piece of your taste into your car, if you like your car to be plain and basic then so be it no one is looking down on that.
Maybe some ppl want to look like boy racers lmao

Maybe you have a point in jewelry for the car, in my case I love my car to have just enough jewelry to stand out above the rest of the other cars. Take it like putting a little piece of your taste into your car, if you like your car to be plain and basic then so be it no one is looking down on that.
Maybe some ppl want to look like boy racers lmao
Taste? That's the most ironic statement in this thread.