TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Any Model S owners in Omaha area?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Abejo_Hombre, Jul 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Abejo_Hombre

Abejo_Hombre Member

Debating between following thru with my Model 3 order or getting a used P85 or P85+ Model S. Initial measurements seem to indicate that the 3 will easily fit in the garage, but the Model S might be a little tighter. Want to get an idea of space/ergonomics while doors are open for kids, frunk/trunk open for loading, taking out trash, bringing in groceries, etc. Also want to look at maybe rearranging my garage based on how an S would fit vs a Model 3.

Would love to have someone in the Omaha area to drop by the house to do a quick 10-15 minute "garage fit" of any Model S. My brother and i brew our own beer and smoke pork products, so your time will most likely be compensated with a bevy of the combination of these two if you wish!

Thanks!