Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model X Reservations around Charlotte, NC?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cyclone

Cyclonic Member ((.oO))
Jan 12, 2015
Charlotte, NC
Debated posting in the SE Forum or on here, and figured maybe a Model X reservation holder may not already own a Tesla and not be looking in the SE Forum. That said, mods please feel free to move the thread if you feel it is more appropriate there.

Today the Charlotte Tesla Owners group met for lunch and we had a good turnout. We had a couple cars from Rock Hill, SC; Winston-Salem, NC; and North Wilkesboro, NC. I imagine this covers about 100 miles from Charlotte. Anyways, one of the members wondered if there were any Reservation X members on this board that live nearby. We thought about having a some Model Ss be in the background when you get your X (if you so desire).

Are people elsewhere in the country doing this too? We joke that we can do a Tesla caravan. Maybe get some Roadsters and Model S to help caravan a Model X to really show the area just how amazing these vehicles are. Just food for thought!

I live in Greenville SC and have x785 reservation. Just starting to get to know the Tesla owners in my area.

Welcome! I scored your second post. Sweet! :)

Another member is hosting a Tesla NC and SC (not just Charlotte) picnic in July at his house. We would love for any owners, enthusiasts, or anyone just interested in the cars to attend. PM me for info.

Hi, my husband has a Model S and we have a reservation for a Model X. We live in Belmont, just outside of Charlotte.

Welcome Mkin! We have a strong contingent of other Model S and Roadster owners in the area, so your husband is in good company. The picnic I refer to above is rescheduled for October, some of us owners will be showcasing our cars in Uptown later this month, in September we have the National Drice Electric Week event, and we have a Winter Holiday Party planned for December. I'll PM you some contact info for our local club. We are also meeting this Friday (every 1st Friday of the Month) at the Supercharger @ 11:30 and having lunch together. Hope to see the two of you around!

Last edited:
I live in Dilworth, MX reservation holder for 3 years now...
My family is getting tired of me talking about it. Thing is, the anticipation has built to such a degree that I am seriously considering a PX90DL (or whatever it will be called). This is not a smart financial decision, and there is no way I would have chosen a P- version if it had been available in 2013 or 2014.

On the other hand, we only live once. I won't be able to sell my wife on a Ludicrous X, so I would have to make the upgrade without telling her. She would forgive me... Eventually.
:wink:

I live in Dilworth, MX reservation holder for 3 years now...
My family is getting tired of me talking about it. Thing is, the anticipation has built to such a degree that I am seriously considering a PX90DL (or whatever it will be called). This is not a smart financial decision, and there is no way I would have chosen a P- version if it had been available in 2013 or 2014.

On the other hand, we only live once. I won't be able to sell my wife on a Ludicrous X, so I would have to make the upgrade without telling her. She would forgive me... Eventually.
:wink:
Ludicrous X, I LIKE that term! That's precisely what I'm planning to get :) I'll call it my mid-life crisis and my wife will forgive me more quickly :)

Peter+