TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Any P100D receiving new AP2 software update

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Lbkmxp100d, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Lbkmxp100d

Lbkmxp100d Member

curious to know if any P100D owners have received the new AP2 software update? From my research it doesn't appear any have received the update.

2. ming

ming Member

Mine keeps notifying me on my phone that there's a software update, but it's at the detailer so I can't update :(

3. Lbkmxp100d

Lbkmxp100d Member

Man that would be tough! How long to you expect it to be in service? What's are the issues your having?

4. ming

ming Member

No issues, I just got the car, so I'm getting it wrapped. It'll probably be there for another week.

5. Lbkmxp100d

Lbkmxp100d Member

Good to know! Are you doing a color change or paint protection? I just got back from getting a quote for paint protection on front bumper, full hood, front 1/4 panels and side mirrors. I'm also, tinting front window and front side mirrors, along with seat backs. What are you paying? I was quoted $2200 for all the above but didn't know if that was a fair deal or not.