Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any pics of standard interior headliner and dash?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have any pics of a standard interior headliner and dashboard on a model X? Can you post a pic or two and comment on any thoughts?

I have the alcantara headliner which I like a lot on my model s but I don't want to get leather seats and a premium upgrade package on a model X to get it. I can not find any pics of a standard interior Model X right now either since maybe all Founders and Signature models all have leather and the PUP inside.

Does anyone have any pics of a standard interior headliner and dashboard on a model X? Can you post a pic or two and comment on any thoughts?

I have the alcantara headliner which I like a lot on my model s but I don't want to get leather seats and a premium upgrade package on a model X to get it. I can not find any pics of a standard interior Model X right now either since maybe all Founders and Signature models all have leather and the PUP inside.
It wasn't an option for Sigs so I'm pretty sure none of these have been delivered with standard interior yet.