Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Telsa owners in Seattle area work on their cars?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im a car enthusiast and have always liked modifying each car which I have owned to suit my driving style and aesthetic. Mostly that meant that at the minimum, I would modify the suspension, wheels, tint, all weather mats, electronics, etc. Being involved in various automotive enthusiast forums there were alot of write ups and how to threads for just about any modification. Many of the modifications I could tackle if there was a detailed writeup with photos.

The Tesla however is a more expensive vehicle than anything we owned previously. As a result, I feel less inclined to work on the car for fear that I might mess something up resulting in a costly repair. Thus far, we did add Arachnids, Tint, Maxpider 3D Mats and some small interior details.

I would like to paint my rocker panels, spoiler, and calipers but wish I knew other enthusiasts who did their own work and were local. Perhaps meet these people and work on projects together and have some community.

Are there any folks here who like to do these types of things on their own, or is this just a demographic who would can and would rather pay to have it done.

Trying to save a few bucks for other things, learn and have some fun.