Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any updates coming in the next few months any leaks?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Autopilot hardware 4 is rumored to be coming around the end of year.

Reactions: Drrobmiller
Just curious if it's worth waiting for the Plaid for any updates or just go ahead and buy a used one now with the swivel screen update, since I think that's the latest update if i'm not mistaken. Thanks guys!
It would be less expensive (by quite a lot I imagine) to order a new one. The swivel screen has only been shipping for a couple of months.

Just curious if it's worth waiting for the Plaid for any updates or just go ahead and buy a used one now with the swivel screen update, since I think that's the latest update if i'm not mistaken. Thanks guys!
Ah yes, the eternal EV question: When to buy and when to wait. I am fortunate enough to have reserved one close to two years ago and, after a furtive attempt to get the one offered me last April (Tesla financing complexity) I am now told it will arrive between mid October and mid December. Am hoping it has the new headlights and swivel screen too. Seems that they do an X/S run at Fremont about every 6 months.