Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

any updates on the official dimension of cybertruck?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why make it smaller when it has the exact dimensions of the #1 ICE competitor? Owners of the latter aren't complaining about trying to fit that in a garage, why shrink CT to fit? It's a truck-sized truck.
Because my uniformed friend… the F150 can be parked outside. It’s a ICE vehicle. It’s didn’t need to be. Hooked up to a power cable.

the CT should be driven INTO the garage, parked, and hooked up.

Reactions: texas_star_TM3
I wonder how hard it would be to pour a slab and put up a one-car (truck) garage that would fit the CT easily. Sure, there are places where there's no room, but I could definitely make a CT garage if I needed one. Plus, here in the county I don't need a permit for a garage.
because building a carport plus concrete slab isn't exactly cheap nor does it look aesthetically pleasing when you already have a garage

For single car garage dimensions, there's not a ton of variation. The majority come in at the following dimensions:

• Width: 12 feet
  • Depth: 20 to 24 feet
  • Door Width: 8 feet
Double car garage dimensions have quite a bit of variance due to it being the most popular size of garage.
Here are your average ranges:

• Width: 18 to 20 feet
  • Depth: 20 to 24 feet
  • Door Width: 16 feet
A width of 18 feet is your absolute minimum due not only to the width of our vehicles but also due to most building regulations. The garage door's width can vary up to 17 or 18 feet.

Why make it smaller when it has the exact dimensions of the #1 ICE competitor? Owners of the latter aren't complaining about trying to fit that in a garage, why shrink CT to fit? It's a truck-sized truck.
EVs get plugged in every night and hence being in the garage is far superior to in the street. If it won't fit in the garage I literally cannot buy it because of the distance to the street.

Reactions: TessP100D