Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any way to bail from “fsd beta” 2023.7.20 software branch and get current 2023.20.7?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Only way is if you have the subscription model. You can cancel your subscription and usually within a month you will get an update. But if you bought FSD (like me) then you are pretty much stuck.

I actually sent another email this morning, because I have solar and powerwalls, and the latest update that is coming out will allow me to charge my car with excess solar automatically (supposedly anyway).

I have FSD but never use it. Im happy with the purchase, because I bought it back then (early 2019 as an add on to EAP) simply to get the latest (at the time) computer. I didnt care about, or believe in robottaxis etc. I would prefer my model 3 get on the regular software release track, but I cant figure out how to do that. Tesla enrolled my car in FSD beta without me pushing "the button (TM)", and I havent been able to get them to unenroll the car.

I’m in the same situation. I even opened a ticket asking to get out and was told was the only way to get back onto the mainline software branch was to email those addresses. I’m hoping with v12 will merge the branches.

Bringing this back up. Has anyone successfully ever been removed froM the slower “beta” update group? I paid for FSD in full with my car and am honestly sick of getting so few updates versus the mainline folks. People say to email "[email protected]" ? I guess I’ll try that. In theory if I go back to main group, I’ll still have access to the same beta I currently do anyway..