Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023.12.5 is waiting to install. Will this block me from receiving FSD beta 2023.7.5?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can access FSD right away. There's 0 wait, but Beta is not open to everyone and that's known. They've never really announced opening to new testers outside of Elon's tweets and they are never accurate.

All of this information is readily available. You cannot be on a newer version as Tesla rarely ever rolls back software. There was a pause with the recall and since then there hasn't been an influx of new testers. The current wide version is 2022.45.15 and 2023.7.5 has had an initial small rollout that may have paused. It may be waiting on any bug discoveries or a 11.4.2 version, which would be 2-3 weeks away.
I purchased MSP in May with FSD.
My car version is 2023.12.300.1
I don’t have beta. Before today I did not understand that I have FSD, I thought beta FSD was the FSD.
So what exactly is FSD giving me over AP. I don’t have auto parking or summon.
It seems reading other posts that when you subscribe to FSD you get beta quite soon!

Thanks

I purchased MSP in May with FSD.
My car version is 2023.12.300.1
I don’t have beta. Before today I did not understand that I have FSD, I thought beta FSD was the FSD.
So what exactly is FSD giving me over AP. I don’t have auto parking or summon.
It seems reading other posts that when you subscribe to FSD you get beta quite soon!

Thanks
It'll stop at stop signs and green lights. Yes at green lights.

Reactions: sbiswas