Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody in CA not getting the text today??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 8/8 White/Black int, no FSD, no hitch.
Looks like people who ordered the same configuration 2~3 weeks later than I did are getting 1-2 week text today. Somehow I didn't get anything. Anybody in the same situation?
No text. Ordered 8/8

got one last wed. 2-4 weeks

then this sunday 2-4 weeks

spoke to TA yesterday and he said they should be getting cars in the next week (bay area)

Ordered 8/8 White/Black int, no FSD, no hitch.
Looks like people who ordered the same configuration 2~3 weeks later than I did are getting 1-2 week text today. Somehow I didn't get anything. Anybody in the same situation?
same configuration as you, no text today either, makes me wonder when people who ordered after us, are getting their text today. Was expecting it too.....spoke with Chat online, they said "awaiting match from vin".....no idea why others got the text versus me....

I got a 1-2 week text today. I ordered 25AUG. Blue, LR, AWD, 20", FSD... Delivery in Carlsbad....I live in San Diego.... DC said expect VIN in 5-7 days...

Who is your delivery person? Carlsbad today just told me I will have my car by end of this month. I ordered 7/31 LR, white on white, 20" and they have given me zero info or commitment to a VIN. I did receive a 1-3 week text a week ago, but they have not promised me anything. I hope they're right.

Got a 1-2 week text yesterday. I’m in Southern California.
Day one deposit on RWD.
Changed to AWD July 19. Luckily I called because they had a hold on my account until January/unable to take delivery.
Blue, black interior with a tow hitch. Can’t wait to get it.

Who is your delivery person? Carlsbad today just told me I will have my car by end of this month. I ordered 7/31 LR, white on white, 20" and they have given me zero info or commitment to a VIN. I did receive a 1-3 week text a week ago, but they have not promised me anything. I hope they're right.
No specific person. I replied to the text message and a rep got back to me. I also called.

• Helpful
Reactions: Sundiego26