Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone been seeing an increase in Loading Errors with streaming?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've always gotten these on occasion, but there has been a recent uptick and it is really becoming a PITA! Anyone else seeing an increase lately?
Well when the mod merged my thread into this one, my thread title was lost and now the message makes NO sense...

"Loading Error..." is what I'm talking about. Is everyone been seeing an increase in Loading Errors with streaming?

In Los Angeles where reception ought to be ok... I'm getting TONS of loading errors. I hit reload and it starts a new song for 3 to 5 seconds and errors again. When that happens 3 times in a row and they were good songs it gets super annoying. Tesla daily podcast works about 33% of the time without an error, but now I have been getting it on both tune in and slacker. Reboot sometimes helps, but not always.

Well when the mod merged my thread into this one, my thread title was lost and now the message makes NO sense...

"Loading Error..." is what I'm talking about. Is everyone been seeing an increase in Loading Errors with streaming?
Dude, I got it cuz it's way worse with the latest update. Rarely would I have a song I was streaming that would stop playing, then skip to the next. Now it's 2 or 3 in a freaking row and if they're good songs, there's no freaking way to go back and start over. The streaming is what I choose and I love no commercials. The "Loading Error", for whatever reason is ruining my listening enjoyment! It's like someone let an 11 year old loose on the control knob of a radio!!
I agree- Someone fix the streaming, Tesla!!!
:mad:

Reactions: cbaaz
The “loading error” bug has been going on for about 2-3 weeks, for sure on 32.1 but maybe earlier.

You can recreate the bug easily by selecting a podcast and then choosing an older episode. If this doesn’t immediately error out, just select a different podcast altogether from your recent history, and if you still can’t recreate the bug, selecting one more podcast and you should get it

So frustrating

• Informative
Reactions: cbaaz