Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Bought New Inventory Tesla Model S/X "Raven" got free unlimited supercharging before June 30

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When you build (order) a Model S now, it says "Free Unlimited Supercharging."

So sounds like FUSC now comes on all Model S (probably X too), not just inventory.

Does anyone know how long that has been or will last ?

Congrats! Do you have a contact of the person that helped you with FUSC? My case was sent to referral department and was denied without any explanation or confirmation email. Thanks

I appreciate your help with this.I ordered the car on a Tuesday and it was delivered on Saturday, June 28. Was told the only way to do this was to get an inventory car. The car I got was a canceled order is that still considered inventory?

Congrats! Do you have a contact of the person that helped you with FUSC? My case was sent to referral department and was denied without any explanation or confirmation email. Thanks
Asked to talk with the regional sales Manager.In my case it was a southern regional manager. He actually called me on the phone and we had a good discussion about this issue.Also in my case I was denied two times then I talked to the Southern regional manager who entered a request himself and was denied. I asked him what options do I have because I intended to continue to pursue this and that I believe that if the right level of management heard my case they would support it.I focused on Tesla’s original tweet.And there were very few ravens that didn’t get unlimited free charging at this time.And even less that were inventory.Next day he resubmitted the request pushing back harder and His management approved it for me.

Reactions: kqnjml
Wrong! Went from $3750 Two $1875. In less than two weeks later Tesla drop the price of the model X by $6000 or $7000, Then in another two weeks gave free unlimited supper charging to all my new purchased after that date. The bottom line is we can’t do anything about the price drop. But Tesla Official tweet Was free unlimited supercharging for all inventory model S and model X for June. Only a few ravens were in this group. If you bought a railing at the end of July beginning of August you got free unlimited super charging and $4000 to $5000 better price. And didn’t have to wait for tax return For some of that price. And like myself paid extra thousand dollars in sales tax.

Reactions: kqnjml