Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone bought the Tesla a bottle had it delivered yet?

Durzel

Jul 17, 2019
Bath, UK
Website says deliveries are due in June.

Reactions: Yev000

Yev000

May 3, 2019
Knaphill

For some unknown reason I thought my order page would be updated, but I guess I need to check the store page....

"Update: Decanter shipments to start in June."

You would have thunk that a shipment "update" would be more important to existing orders than new customers - especially since it sold out....

Bit off topic, but why is it fashionable to have awkward web sites these days? Like normalisation went from being a DB only thing to any information. And I don't even have a direct link from the order page to the store page

/rant

• Funny
Reactions: Durzel

Durzel

Jul 17, 2019
Bath, UK
Top quality rant :)

Tesla - Expect Different

I only knew that the website had changed because someone pointed it out on Facebook. As you say - given it's out of stock it's a bit weird that its the product page that gets updated, rather than updating customers via email or whatever.

Reactions: Yev000 and yfwt

yfwt

Apr 8, 2016
United Kingdom
Top quality rant :)

Tesla - Expect Different

I only knew that the website had changed because someone pointed it out on Facebook. As you say - given it's out of stock it's a bit weird that its the product page that gets updated, rather than updating customers via email or whatever.
Love that tag line! 🏷 😂🤣

Reactions: Jez_GB

Kairu

2021 M3LR
Apr 5, 2021
Cardiff, UK

Well they're running out of days for this..
Anyone had theirs yet?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC