Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone create an image of the model 3 without Pano Roof?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

A friend and I were talking and we could not imagine what a Model 3 would look like without the Pano Roof since the front and back windows already are quite large. Has anyone modeled this?

For the record - I hope to add the Pano Rood option when I get mine !!

Judging from the photoshoped pictures, which I believe to be pretty accurate, even with a "solid" roof, you are looking at a whole lot of glass. I don't think a metal roof is going to make much difference when it comes to internal heat in direct sunlight. I'll probably opt for the pano roof and hope that Tesla can adequately tint the roof and side glass to keep from baking in the summer.

Dan

Judging from the photoshoped pictures, which I believe to be pretty accurate, even with a "solid" roof, you are looking at a whole lot of glass. I don't think a metal roof is going to make much difference when it comes to internal heat in direct sunlight. I'll probably opt for the pano roof and hope that Tesla can adequately tint the roof and side glass to keep from baking in the summer.

Dan

this topic and dicussion is thoughly beat to death in that and a few other threads I'd like to avoid discussing it here