Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else get a second autopilot trial?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Original got my car in August and did my two week autopilot trial - didn’t purchase. Woke up to a another free two week trial again a few days ago.

On 2019.8.6.1

Got my ride 30 March of this year and the next day I got the free trial which I declined, so far no other free offer. If I get the free offer again, I will give it a try this time.

Fred

I had the 2 week trial in August, then I had the 30 day trial in December-January. But getting that 30 day trial took about 5 calls to Tesla over 2 weeks.

Then I got the base AP when it went on sale for $2000 in early March.

Anybody see the if there is a discount? I see no discount on the web and when I push to purchase in the car it says “Service Temporarily Unavailable”. I have 7 days left on the trial. I called yesterday and they said they didn’t know.

I had the first trial last year and got the 2nd 14-day trial last week.

Anybody see the if there is a discount? I see no discount on the web and when I push to purchase in the car it says “Service Temporarily Unavailable”. I have 7 days left on the trial. I called yesterday and they said they didn’t know.
There is a discount. $3000 for AP and $5500 for FSD. I don't know about AP but for FSD the normal price is like $7k?