Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else in the Los Angeles area with a March 2022 Order date? What are your EDD’s? See my info below.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order date 03/08/2022

Original EDD September 2022

**04/10/22 upgraded to white interior**

**New EDD October 2022 - January 2023**

MODEL Y Long range

No tow

No performance

No FSD

Added the 20” Induction wheels

White exterior

White interior

Based on the above and high demand, anyone think my EDD will be pushed beyond January of next year(2023)?

My order date is March 3. LR, 5 seats, Red/White, 19" wheels, FSD. Two days ago my estimated delivery date narrowed to a two-week window and is now August 27-September 10. Immediately prior to that my delivery estimate was November 11-December 23! Getting really excited, I know delivery dates can change but this sure seems to bode well!
did you have the wall charger installed already?

my EDD has moved forward (10/20 - 12/1). I will start to order a wall charger and gets the installer to install it. However, i might want to have the car first (and use the mobile charger) and get the installer to come out.

Upvote 0
did you have the wall charger installed already?

my EDD has moved forward (10/20 - 12/1). I will start to order a wall charger and gets the installer to install it. However, i might want to have the car first (and use the mobile charger) and get the installer to come out.

Not yet, my wife's childhood friend is an electrician who said he'd install the wall charger, so scheduling should not be too difficult. If he can't come over for a few weeks I'll just unplug the dryer and use the mobile connector to charge from that outlet.

Upvote 0