Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else with delivery estimator of Oct-Dec??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My taxes withheld do exceed 7500 every year. But when I submit my taXes every year I get a refund about a thousand or so. Does that mean I won't be getting the 7500? Or will my refund be 7500 higher this year?

Sorry a bit confused here. Their website does not explain very well either I'm afraid.

Copy-pasta of the link because I just got done tying this elsewhere! :)

$7500 Federal Credit, anyone actually got it?

Mine appeared right away (back on the 27th). Some didn't. Some people received their's via email attachment, as well (mine wasn't but didn't notice the attachment until days later when someone said it should be there and I went back and checked).

I could see order agreement link now. It seems it took a few days to update on my account. My order date is June 30th.

• Informative
Reactions: ℬête Noire
I ordered June 28th, it showed Sept-Nov, then I changed it twice the next day same thing. July 6th I called to add the auto pilot back on so they unlocked the config, I made the change, now it shows Oct-December. She told me that adding the auto pilot "shouldn't delay your order by more than a few weeks."