I've been reading across multiple threads and thought I'd ask if anyone has taken it as far as cancelling their order and fighting for their deposit back (and winning)? Seems to me like there are some pretty good arguments as to why a number of people on the forum should be allowed a refund. Aside from some delays; there were a fair number of people who were pressured into ordering with a Q1 delivery date promise that failed(Will this happen for Q2 too?); wheel sizes that had larger range hits than advertised at order time; packages that were confusing yielding different products; even just layers of delays that has caused personal loss (i.e. Resulting in multiple credit checks/hits, reapplying for loans, trade ins executed, liquidating investments etc.) I find it comical that new orders are currently scheduled to deliver June (just recently listed as May) I hope this is true! I've seen a number of Xes in the neighborhood since I've ordered and they just look awesome. I can't wait to finally be in mine. I have definitely thought about just reordering to see if the new order beats the original order and then take (potentially) a loss on one of the deposits, but that's just a silly experiment I can probably do without. Strange that VINs in the 5xxx have delivered and low three digit VINs not yet delivered. I feel for everyone that's been jerked around. In a year or so, hopefully we can all laugh about how crazed we were waiting for our X. Then we can start the process all over with our Model E.