Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone get any incentives on recent Y orders?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the days of tesla having to provide incentives are gone. Maybe free supercharging miles if you take delivery before EOQ
What are you talking about? They just dropped pricing for the S/X...twice in the last 2 weeks.

Free supercharging is available through referral

EAP was just made available for $4K as an end of quarter incentive

They do what they have to do to move cars

• Disagree
Reactions: Hoowzer
What are you talking about? They just dropped pricing for the S/X...twice in the last 2 weeks.

Free supercharging is available through referral

EAP was just made available for $4K as an end of quarter incentive

They do what they have to do to move cars

Did you not read OP's question? They dropped the price of S and X due to competition, not because of someone rolling into the tesla store asking for freebies to purchase a car.

They dropped the price of EAP for everyone so they can line their coffers when they report their financials

OP asked about Y - come back when you have data substantiating Tesla giving freebies for MY purchasers.

2 very different things

Did you not read OP's question? They dropped the price of S and X due to competition, not because of someone rolling into the tesla store asking for freebies to purchase a car.

They dropped the price of EAP for everyone so they can line their coffers when they report their financials

OP asked about Y - come back when you have data substantiating Tesla giving freebies for MY purchasers.

2 very different things
EAP and supercharging miles applied to Y and are absolutely in the category of buyer incentives.

Tesla doesn’t “negotiate” on pricing for new, used, or demo vehicles.

So what other “incentives” would there possibly be?

• Disagree
Reactions: Hoowzer
EAP and supercharging miles applied to Y and are absolutely in the category of buyer incentives.

Tesla doesn’t “negotiate” on pricing for new, used, or demo vehicles.

So what other “incentives” would there possibly be?

LOL, that was the whole premise of my response. JFC.

And to be clear, those were not incentives OP was asking for, as I already stated the free super charging miles were the only incentives that are available.

Reading comprehension is not your forte

• Disagree
Reactions: glide