Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Getting White Interiors This week?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone think there is a method to ensure they deliver your car in 8 weeks? I feel like if someone ordered my blue/white AWD, but added FSD, poof car gone.. PT Barnum would be proud!
Nope. Seems like barely anyone is getting white interiors right now. Seat factory is down the road from the main factory though and the seats are the same as the Model Y (except for the back of the rear seats) so they’ll probably make a batch of white interiors soon in order to get them out by the end of the quarter.

The MY order spreadsheet is by no means a complete picture, but it does tell us something. If you can trust this data, there are occasional entries where a person had ordered the same exact config as others, just at a later date, and yet they end up getting their MY sooner. I would like to hope that that MY was for another reservation and that customer ended up rejecting it or cancelling or postponing their order, so I that MY went to the next in line looking for that exact config in that location, so they jumped ahead. If not, then there is no real rhyme or reason as to how these are being delivered, which can be very frustrating, combined with the quality of some of these and everything else going on right now. Even if all of these MY deliveries is being done ahead of the original schedule, and no promises were made by Telsa as to when you would get your MY, it does not make sense to alienate your customers like that, early reservation and orders are still untouched yet new orders get filled in days? I know part of that is what they are building at that moment and any cars at a location that lost their owner, but I doubt that can explain all of these. Seems like Elon's focus lately is on SpaceX and Tesla is running wild, nobody in the proverbial driver's seat, which if that is the case does not bode well for FSD...

The MY order spreadsheet is by no means a complete picture, but it does tell us something. If you can trust this data, there are occasional entries where a person had ordered the same exact config as others, just at a later date, and yet they end up getting their MY sooner. I would like to hope that that MY was for another reservation and that customer ended up rejecting it or cancelling or postponing their order, so I that MY went to the next in line looking for that exact config in that location, so they jumped ahead. If not, then there is no real rhyme or reason as to how these are being delivered, which can be very frustrating, combined with the quality of some of these and everything else going on right now. Even if all of these MY deliveries is being done ahead of the original schedule, and no promises were made by Telsa as to when you would get your MY, it does not make sense to alienate your customers like that, early reservation and orders are still untouched yet new orders get filled in days? I know part of that is what they are building at that moment and any cars at a location that lost their owner, but I doubt that can explain all of these. Seems like Elon's focus lately is on SpaceX and Tesla is running wild, nobody in the proverbial driver's seat, which if that is the case does not bode well for FSD...

Such is life & reality. As much as it makes no sense, it is what it is.
I'm a Day 0 orderee & I've seen White/white P get delivered to folks that just ordered their's in 2020...it's life, I can't go jump off a bridge!