Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone got issues after 2023.32.1 update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you please check if your seat calibration is working. It's not working for me with this version of software. However, I can manually move seat steering and mirrors to minimum and maximum limits
Someone on the thread I started noted they cannot calibrate. I haven’t tried myself

I have 2018 model S and after the 2023.32.4, I got a alert on dashboard says”software update requires” APS_w160. Then my auto pilot is gone as well as the EAP I purchased. My preview screen only shows my car and car in the front, no lanes or traffic cones or other info any more.

Maybe they pulled the update

I was on a trip away from my WiFi but the app alerted me that there was an update.

Today i came home, it connected to the wifi but said that the car software is up to date.

So apparantly i was offered an update for my car, that disappeared as an update option before i had the car connected to wifi and able to do it.

• Informative
Reactions: father_of_6
Sometimes your car will loose its memory for settings and doesn't adjust the settings you saved. Calibration will relearn the limits and adjusts exactly as needed. Window calibration is also the same it will relearn max up and max down
Oh, so you can't just reset the seat to your position and hit 'save' on the memory card that pops up? I just d/l 2023.32.6 last night. Haven't gone into the car to see anything ye. I have never used the seta calibration setting.

Can you please check if your seat calibration is working. It's not working for me with this version of software. However, I can manually move seat steering and mirrors to minimum and maximum limits
seat calibration didn't work for me in 2023.32.4, 2023.32.6 didn't fix it either. the thing that lead me to find this issue was my drivers lumbar support wasn't working. it then started to work intermittently and now doesn't work again.