Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 8th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Balazs Biro, of the prominent Hungarian EV channel Villanyautósok, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Anyone has referral for IBKR?

OrthoSurg

TSLA-digger
Jun 2, 2017
Montreal

LightngMcQueen

Aspirationally Rational
Nov 16, 2020
Canada

I’m about to open an account with Interactive broker canadian branch.

I see there is a referral program

if someone wants to refer me, why not.

probably going to open it on Monday

Feel free to ping me if you have any Canada specific issues, while IBKR is great in terms of fees and in avoiding currency conversion their user interface is quite terrible.

It took me few months to get on top of it enough so that adjusted cost base to was displayed correctly :), I am still not 100% sure if T5008 are right am in the process of recalculating them manually

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC