Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have experience changing their order?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been second guessing my decision to go with SR+ and I was thinking about swapping to LR AWD. I placed my order on July 03. No Vin yet. If I swap now I wonder if it would delay my delivery much? Not 100% sure what I’d like to do yet so if you have an opinion I’d love to hear it.

I can afford the LR AWD, so that isn’t a concern. I was more-so looking at the car as being something I’d likely replace in 5 years and I didn’t think it was worth spending the extra 10K on when the technology is going to advance so quickly.

I’ve been second guessing my decision to go with SR+ and I was thinking about swapping to LR AWD. I placed my order on July 03. No Vin yet. If I swap now I wonder if it would delay my delivery much? Not 100% sure what I’d like to do yet so if you have an opinion I’d love to hear it.

I can afford the LR AWD, so that isn’t a concern. I was more-so looking at the car as being something I’d likely replace in 5 years and I didn’t think it was worth spending the extra 10K on when the technology is going to advance so quickly.
I placed my order for a SR+, with the only option being the color. I played around with changing options, and would up ordering a LR with FSD, keeping the original color.

However, once I completed all the registration information including the financing app and insurance document, all I can change now is to remove FSD.