Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone here lowered with H&R Springs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, could only find information for Eibach Springs, but it appears they give a reverse rake. I’m hoping there’s someone who has installed H&R’s before and would be willing to share their experience.

According to the website, the drop is a bit lower than what Eibach has for the front which would definitely get rid of the reverse rake, while maintaining the same rear drop.

Any pics would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: iamnesty
I haven't seen any pics yet either. I decided to start with the least aggressive spring only drop to see how the ride was. In my opinion, the ride changed very little with the Eibach setup, so I was hesitant to move on to a more aggressive drop until there were more people installing and commenting on the ride.

I haven't seen any pics yet either. I decided to start with the least aggressive spring only drop to see how the ride was. In my opinion, the ride changed very little with the Eibach setup, so I was hesitant to move on to a more aggressive drop until there were more people installing and commenting on the ride.

Looks like someone is going to have to Guinea pig this one.

Probably me..

Tesla-Model-Y-Sportfedern-Front.jpg
Tesla-Model-Y-Sportfedern-Seite.jpg
Tesla-Model-Y-Sportfedern-Heck.jpg

Also interested in learning more. The H&R pics are from a LR. Hoping to get pics for a MYP. Here are the springs. There does not appear to be different variants for LR vs. P.

Also interested in learning more. The H&R pics are from a LR. Hoping to get pics for a MYP. Here are the springs. There does not appear to be different variants for LR vs. P.

Probably aren't variants for LR/P, only difference would be the amount of drop being less with the P considering it's already lower than the LR.

What would I be looking at then for drop on an MYP? Like 1.1 front and 0.8 back, right?

Yeah using Eibachs numbers, it looks like 1.2” and 0.7” rear on the performance. Both LR/P will have the same end drop, the performance just has lower springs from the factory.

Based off the stock photo form H&R (assuming it’s not photoshopped) the drop seems to have a proper rake unlike the Eibach.

Will def be ordering the H&R springs.