Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone in Victoria, BC Willing to Give a Demo?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Not yet a Tesla owner, but seriously intending. It's just a big step from a 2006 Volvo to a 2019 Tesla - financially in particular.

Consequently, I'd prefer to "try before I buy" to the extent, at least, of getting a test drive. Vancouver is the closest dealership, and that's about four hours away, so I'm hoping there's someone on this side of the Strait that would be willing to show off their Model 3.

I'm considering only the SR+, no FSD, as the other options add another $20,000 to the cost - lost BC and federal incentives.

If anyone would be willing, I'd be happy to meet them wherever suits at whatever time suits. I'm in north Oak Bay, near to UVic, but that's no constraint.

Thanks in advance, I hope...

sorry I'm not near you. I'd gladly let you take mine out. if Tesla still has the 7 days/1000 mile trial then do it. I was not expecting to like the car as much as I have. I really liked the sound of a sport exhaust and the way a transmission shifts but I just haven't missed that

Hi all,

Not yet a Tesla owner, but seriously intending. It's just a big step from a 2006 Volvo to a 2019 Tesla - financially in particular.

Consequently, I'd prefer to "try before I buy" to the extent, at least, of getting a test drive. Vancouver is the closest dealership, and that's about four hours away, so I'm hoping there's someone on this side of the Strait that would be willing to show off their Model 3.

I'm considering only the SR+, no FSD, as the other options add another $20,000 to the cost - lost BC and federal incentives.

If anyone would be willing, I'd be happy to meet them wherever suits at whatever time suits. I'm in north Oak Bay, near to UVic, but that's no constraint.

Thanks in advance, I hope...

Hi, I live in Surrey, BC so not really any help to you. I will be in Victoria in late August but that is a long time away.
I would suggest you repost your request on the BC TMC forum, where you might likely find someone who can oblige...
BC TMC | Tesla Motors Club

sorry I'm not near you. I'd gladly let you take mine out. if Tesla still has the 7 days/1000 mile trial then do it. I was not expecting to like the car as much as I have. I really liked the sound of a sport exhaust and the way a transmission shifts but I just haven't missed that

Umm, Dallas might be a bit of a stretch. I'd heard about the 7 days/100 mile trial option, might work if they delivered and recovered, I guess. Thanks anyway!

Hi, I live in Surrey, BC so not really any help to you. I will be in Victoria in late August but that is a long time away.
I would suggest you repost your request on the BC TMC forum, where you might likely find someone who can oblige...
BC TMC | Tesla Motors Club

Thanks. Sounds like Cripps is willing to enlighten me. Fingers crossed, I may be joining the club for real if everything works out.