Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone know to to reset TPMS on new LR?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I replaced the stock 19” Tempest wheels with 21” Tesla Twin Turbine and now have a TMPS error and can’t seem to find a way to reset it. My old model S had a Service and Reset menu but the software in the new LR seems to be missing this or?

I replaced the stock 19” Tempest wheels with 21” Tesla Twin Turbine and now have a TMPS error and can’t seem to find a way to reset it. My old model S had a Service and Reset menu but the software in the new LR seems to be missing this or?
As long as you bought new Bluetooth TPMS from Tesla or re-used the existing, you just have to drive and they will auto recognize.

Ah, well that would explain it. So I need new sensors installed with these wheels.

I installed the wheels with 20mm spacers all around (moved them over from my 2016 S) and the fit/stance is spot on. They actually poke out more 5mm rear and 7mm front than the stock refresh wheels, which are a lot more flush than the previous S.
6B47C427-77BC-4C74-B928-743110BB55EC.jpeg

3722FCD2-2367-447B-A9C8-102A224B8653.jpeg

Reactions: All In
Ah, well that would explain it. So I need new sensors installed with these wheels.

I installed the wheels with 20mm spacers all around (moved them over from my 2016 S) and the fit/stance is spot on. They actually poke out more 5mm rear and 7mm front than the stock refresh wheels, which are a lot more flush than the previous S.
View attachment 705667
View attachment 705668
Good man on the spacers. Looks great! I fitted mine with lowering links already.