Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone know what this red indicates?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I never really noticed it before and can't find info on it. I thought it might be a low charge, but I'm at about 89% right now.

M3.jpg

I never really noticed it before and can't find info on it. I thought it might be a low charge, but I'm at about 89% right now.

View attachment 982700

The answer to the question posed in the thread title, is " That red line is showing an mostly empty battery". Now, it sounds like its not using correct data, but that does not change what the answer to the question posed is.

Reactions: cmy4x4 and BitJam
Screenshot_20231017_035150_One UI Home.jpg
yup. This part of my android app is busted as well. Caught me be surprise yesterday. I have 80% charge. Last app update was Oct 2nd. But just started acting up yesterday. There is an update for the app. But I have not received it yet. I hope the fixes the issue. Whenever it come down the pipe. Current app build is 4.25.6.....

Ok, so here's what I did to get rid of the red. I uninstalled app version 4.26.0, which I installed on the 16th, and reinstalled 4.25.5, and voilà, no more red.

So clearly it's a fault with the latest app version.

View attachment 983180
I don't think it's that I think it's a server side issue,
It was doing it for me on the 25 version
I updated to the 26 version and that seems to fix it for now 🤷

I think Widgets don't update as they should so to save on battery. Yes it's some what of a glitch but keep in mind widgets try their best not to drain on your battery. It's similar to keeping the app open all the time.