Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For me, I have only had one flat tire in my entire life (on my old Z28). We have roadside assistance, so if I get a flat, I will be calling them. =) If I was planning on driving some way out road trip where nothing was around for a hundred miles, than maybe I would want at least an inflation/repair system.

I never use to get flats - now I get them all the time. So I don’t know of the state is so much rose at maintaining streets, I’m a worse driver, tires are cheaper or a combination. My last round of arguments with dealers have been over the constant slow leak on the front tires on my 4-runner. So bad I purchased one of those inflators to keep with me in the vehicle. Have to re inflate both fronts at least monthly.

So sick of shoddy workmanship,

[QUOTE = "ListerOfSmeg, post: 3778926, membre: 102128"] J'ai reçu un appel ce matin pour planifier la livraison du 5 juillet. Il n'y a toujours pas de NIV dans mon compte Tesla. Heureux que ça se passe. J'espère que cela signifie de bonnes nouvelles pour quelques autres ici. [/ QUOTE]
Tu es luckyman for me nothing..are you in france?England?

Ok, because someone heard from one of the Tesla delivery guys that they are now shipping to Zeebrugge instead of Rotterdam. Would seem logical to consolidate shipping of 3/S/X but I have not seen any confirmation so I'm still "keeping all options open".
Maersk Idaho is arriving today or tomorrow in Rotterdam and Maersk Ohio end of the month.

Do you know there's Teslas on those ships? The timing of Ohio would seem about right to get assembled then over to Scotland for late July. Knowing my luck it will arrive when I'm away at the end of July (in Belgium funnily enough - for Tomorrowland!)

Do you know there's Teslas on those ships? The timing of Ohio would seem about right to get assembled then over to Scotland for late July. Knowing my luck it will arrive when I'm away at the end of July (in Belgium funnily enough - for Tomorrowland!)
Well ok, because you insist, I'll accept your Tomorrowland tickets so you can accept delivery. ;)

But sadly don't know of there are Tesla's on it

[QUOTE = "ListerOfSmeg, post: 3778926, membre: 102128"] J'ai reçu un appel ce matin pour planifier la livraison du 5 juillet. Il n'y a toujours pas de NIV dans mon compte Tesla. Heureux que ça se passe. J'espère que cela signifie de bonnes nouvelles pour quelques autres ici. [/ QUOTE]
Tu es luckyman for me nothing..are you in france?England?
They are in UK it seems

I don't have my car back from the detail shop yet. They have missed their completion estimates a few times. Part of the problem with wrapping the fake wood with a carbon vinyl. Supposedly they are done and just sprucing everything up now. I am going there after work to pick it up.
Understand. Mine is arriving tomorrow. xP100DL midnight silver. White 6 seats. So thinking about same chrome delete AS you

Understand. Mine is arriving tomorrow. xP100DL midnight silver. White 6 seats. So thinking about same chrome delete AS you

It really looks good on white, red, and the midnight gray. Not sure how it looks on the blue, but probably pretty good. On black, I think it is just to much. I am not a fan of chrome in general, so I would probably do black on black anyway. =)

Last edited:
I just drove my self car sick! difficult to say. It is raining so mostly accelerating on straight road. But the standard is a dream. It is a totally different car
I would also say that the cabin is more quiet. The suspension finally feels premium. Someone wrote earlier that old model x felt like Fred Flintstone suspension, i can Concur actually feels like my October 2017 Model x was version 2 of the Car and this is version 4. Big difference. I would actually not recommend buying inventory model x with out this suspension if you can afford. (I know there are heavy discounts). But it is two very different cars