Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope you love it as much as I love mine!

So much LOVE! The cream/oak w/black headliner is everything I hoped It would be. When I test drove one, I immediately thought the standard suspension setting was too soft so I flipped it to 'sport'. But when I got home yesterday I realized I had been driving @ standard setting all day and it felt great... not too floaty.

6 months ago, AP1 felt so much better (smoother/predictable) than AP2+ to me... but AP3 is SO SMOOTH. LOVING NoA!!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_15f0.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_15f0.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 154
So much LOVE! The cream/oak w/black headliner is everything I hoped It would be. When I test drove one, I immediately thought the standard suspension setting was too soft so I flipped it to 'sport'. But when I got home yesterday I realized I had been driving @ standard setting all day and it felt great... not too floaty.

6 months ago, AP1 felt so much better (smoother/predictable) than AP2+ to me... but AP3 is SO SMOOTH. LOVING NoA!!
Congrats! I am thinking of the same interior. Is the carpet cream or black?

The craziest thing about this is that my new Model X was 24% cheaper than my 3 1/2 year old Model X, yet much more capable. The only thing I didn't get with my upgraded Model X was the performance motor, opting for more range instead. For me, that's a good trade off. Here's my comparison chart:

View attachment 435082

In my chart I forgot to add that the seats are also upgraded. Quite a bit more comfortable.

Reactions: OBX John
Took delivery of our Raven MX last week - software seems to be “stuck” on 2019.15.103. My service advisor shared he is not able to push any new updates beyond that to the vehicle.

Anyone else having this issue?

I've seen several people have this happen (including me in mid-June) for the first week or two of ownership. They come with a release that was never pushed to the fleet in general, and eventually they get pulled up into the 'normal' releases. Not sure if it's an initial break-in thing or what. But they come with 'weird' release numbers and stay there for a bit. I wouldn't get worried for another week or so. Is your car on wi-fi at night? That'll at least ensure that when your car is targeted it'll get it quickly.

Took delivery of our Raven MX last week - software seems to be “stuck” on 2019.15.103. My service advisor shared he is not able to push any new updates beyond that to the vehicle.

Anyone else having this issue?

You're not alone, but it's also not every HW3 Raven. There's a lot of discussion about this in the 24.4 thread lately, including a statement from a service center that they've stopped installing 24.4 because they found bugs (but TeslaFI shows the rollout continuing. Maybe they stopped installing 24.4 on a certain group of cars.)

Just got 2019.24.4

I've seen several people have this happen (including me in mid-June) for the first week or two of ownership. They come with a release that was never pushed to the fleet in general, and eventually they get pulled up into the 'normal' releases. Not sure if it's an initial break-in thing or what. But they come with 'weird' release numbers and stay there for a bit. I wouldn't get worried for another week or so. Is your car on wi-fi at night? That'll at least ensure that when your car is targeted it'll get it quickly.

Thanks - was hoping that was the case. Yes, 5 GHz wifi via a wired backhaul mesh node in the garage - if it were any better we'd be hosting a website from the third row ;)

I just took delivery of my Model X this last Saturday, two weeks to the day from placing my order. Can’t believe I’m finally in a Tesla. Been following Tesla for a long g time and took my first X test drive last October.

One oddity I’ve noticed since getting home and snapping some photos - I don’t have the “Model X” badge on the left rear. The Dual Motor badge is there but not the X. Is this how they are being delivered now or do I need to try and get it added?

I also did not receive the tow hitch with my X, but I contacted the delivery center and they are shipping it out to me. I’ve been very pleased with Tesla’s customer service thus far.

Reactions: Daisame
I have not. The ones from Europe are extremely pricey. There is a person on these forums who currently makes some for the Model S and they were supposedly making some for the X as well, but I have not heard when they would be done.
I just ordered the Tesland illuminated door sills for the front doors only. They are about $100 USD more but I’m ok given I can get it sooner. I’ll install in the next several weeks once it arrives and post pictures.

Congrats! I am thinking of the same interior. Is the carpet cream or black?

The cream interior carpet in the X is black. The leather is cream. The wood is light oak. Everything else is black. :cool:
4WRfXQezTj25ByPKNW0nCw.jpg

Mine was just delivered w/2019.15.105. Thought that was odd. It's a 1895xx VIN that came off the line last week.

Last edited:
I just took delivery of my Model X this last Saturday, two weeks to the day from placing my order. Can’t believe I’m finally in a Tesla. Been following Tesla for a long g time and took my first X test drive last October.

One oddity I’ve noticed since getting home and snapping some photos - I don’t have the “Model X” badge on the left rear. The Dual Motor badge is there but not the X. Is this how they are being delivered now or do I need to try and get it added?

I also did not receive the tow hitch with my X, but I contacted the delivery center and they are shipping it out to me. I’ve been very pleased with Tesla’s customer service thus far.

No Teslas include model name badging anymore. Dual Motor is it.

Odd on the tow hitch. It wasn't hiding in the rear underfloor compartment?

Also, congrats and welcome to the Tesla family.