Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone resume their “hold” since the price reduction?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you still have it, could I see a screenshot ? Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place.
Unfortunately I don't have it anymore as I removed the hold, but it should be in bold black font, with a "Remove Hold" button next to it.
Come to think about it, did you receive an email similar to this:

Attachments

• Tesla On Hold Capture.JPG
    Tesla On Hold Capture.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 61
Come to think about it, did you receive an email similar to this:
Nope. I'm convinced that my order is not on HOLD.
I think I received either an email or txt thanking me for the car order. Unfortunately I can not find it now, because it might have had a SA contact. Maybe.

I was able to speak with my local delivery center yesterday. I learned that the administration of the HOLD is done by a service center in the neighboring state. This is a peculiarity of NM and Tesla's work-around to not burden customers with a Nambe pueblo tax. That was useful info, but my conversation afterwards was ... not. The Rep said it takes 5 business days to get the HOLD which I think is BS, and in any case unacceptable. I then asked for the Colorado delivery center Ext and was told to find it in Google. I tried calling the Tel # listed in a Google Search and never made it past the voice mail customers get dumped into when the local # does not pick up the phone.

Anybody know the Colorado Springs local Ext phone # ??