Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone running the 1/9/17 version of AP yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also, that version has the $0.40/min supercharger idle fee listed.

Though I haven't been able to figure out the details yet, some superchargers show $0.00/min, some show $0.40/min.

And no, it is NOT based on how busy they are (I was the only car at an 8-stall supercharger, still had $0.40/min listed)

Last edited:
One AP2 car got the update now according to ev-fw.

Maybe that one Model X AP2 car never gotten the Driver Profile update. :)

upload_2017-1-10_17-32-58.png

Looks like this update is not AP related.

* screenshot from Tesla Firmware Upgrade Tracker Web App

Maybe that one Model X AP2 car never gotten the Driver Profile update. :)

View attachment 209998

Looks like this update is not AP related.

* screenshot from Tesla Firmware Upgrade Tracker Web App

I don't think we know that yet. He stated that the update would go out "to first 1000 & to rest of fleet in shadow mode". Updates don't tend to go out to every single car in the fleet at once and those of us in the 1000 make up about 1% of it. Everyone else would ostensibly see an update with no change list and with no visible impact on anything.

Though I haven't been able to figure out the details yet, some superchargers show $0.00/min, some show $0.40/min.
Harris Ranch has $0.00/min and most (all?) the others I visited recently in California had the $0.40/min price. I suspect the owners of Harris Ranch opted to pay the overages (or request Tesla relax them) to motivate patrons to enjoy a long meal instead of dashing out quickly.

• Helpful
Reactions: Max*
I don't think we know that yet. He stated that the update would go out "to first 1000 & to rest of fleet in shadow mode". Updates don't tend to go out to every single car in the fleet at once and those of us in the 1000 make up about 1% of it. Everyone else would ostensibly see an update with no change list and with no visible impact on anything.

Someone already posted the release notes for 2.52.20 and it's the key fob and 5 bands equalizer updates.

Someone already posted the release notes for 2.52.20 and it's the key fob and 5 bands equalizer updates.

Right. I'm assuming that if you receive an update with no changelist it would just show the previous release notes. And that if you receive an update to be run in shadow mode that it wouldn't show you the new changes until it gets activated. Obviously, both assumptions but reasonable ones, I think. It seems unlikely that they would send out another, newer update that's exactly the same as the one before it.

Reactions: Lbkmxp100d