Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone saw the standard range mode Y pop up in Tesla website?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw MY SR+ 268 range priced at 63999 in LA available MY. Do you think this will be their official pricing after new years?
268 range indicates that it had 20 inch upgraded wheels. So the price would be 62,999. Also, did it have upgraded color, tow? White interior?

I would guess base price of $59,999. But that still doesn't make sense as it won't qualify for tax credit. Almost certainly Tesla will have one MY under $55k.

Reactions: WyoDude
268 range indicates that it had 20 inch upgraded wheels. So the price would be 62,999. Also, did it have upgraded color, tow? White interior?

I would guess base price of $59,999. But that still doesn't make sense as it won't qualify for tax credit. Almost certainly Tesla will have one MY under $55k.
I looked at it briefly before closing it and it was gone the next time I opened, it had white exterior and black interior I believe, so maybe the additional is coming from the wheels. 60k before destination charge to 55k after destination charge would be a very significant discount and I'm wondering if that'll happen at all or they'll somehow introduce an even cheaper trim.

One here:
and one here:

Reactions: ElectricIAC