Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone seen Model X bricked and lights freaking out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You might want to Google what "bricked" means. If it was your cell phone, it would usually be unrecoverable.

"A bricked phone is a device that is no longer functional due to damage, a hardware problem, or corrupted firmware. The term "brick" is used to describe the device's modern technological usefulness."

Reactions: Fiver
Upvote 0
You might want to Google what "bricked" means. If it was your cell phone, it would usually be unrecoverable.

"A bricked phone is a device that is no longer functional due to damage, a hardware problem, or corrupted firmware. The term "brick" is used to describe the device's modern technological usefulness."
Oh darnit, didn’t realize the actual term meaning I guess. Anyway, I don’t see anything online regarding light show. But the car was undrivable… and I am out of town so my wife is stranded at home.

Upvote 0
Thank you I’ll give that a try
Didn’t work, got to the 12v battery in the frunk. Got it on the charger and soon the car came alive. 12v needs replacing. Tesla mobile service will be here Tuesday morning to replace it. Got new filters ordered since I’m I to the frunk might as well replace them while I’m at it. Thank you for the help everyone!

Upvote 0