Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone signed up with Recurrent and get their report?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if this was covered elsewhere, searched and didn't come up with anything.

Has anyone else signed up with Recurrent? I got my first report and was curious if anyone else got theirs.

Of course, the report makes me nervous since my "Max Range" appears to have dropped a lot in two years and my "Range vs Similar Vehicles" is at the very bottom. I wonder if it has anything to do with the freezing cold temps we've had here in Connecticut during the December 1 to January 1 span that the data was collected.

My report appears below (my VIN is what's blacked out)

upload_2021-1-5_12-58-57.png

I think Teslafi does a better job with the information from the vehicle. Keep in mind, most of battery degradation will occur within 60,000 miles or so and plateau a bit from there.
Also keep in mind max range is not an indicator of battery health. Only true way to measure battery performance is to fully discharge battery (not recommended) and measure power going back to battery. Compare that number to the battery size or useable power of battery pack. It's tricky. All others are guesses of the battery management system.

Reactions: Carl_P and Rothgarr
I think Teslafi does a better job with the information from the vehicle. Keep in mind, most of battery degradation will occur within 60,000 miles or so and plateau a bit from there.
Also keep in mind max range is not an indicator of battery health. Only true way to measure battery performance is to fully discharge battery (not recommended) and measure power going back to battery. Compare that number to the battery size or useable power of battery pack. It's tricky. All others are guesses of the battery management system.
I had Teslafi for a month or two early on when I first got my car. But honestly, I couldn't understand any of it -- it seemed like raw data. While I realize Recurrent shows a fraction of the data that Teslafi shows, I can at least understand it. Have they updated the interface at all recently in Teslafi?

I believe LR AWD model 3’s have different range capacities depending on the year it was sold.
For example; 2018 model 3’s had 310 miles of range.
And 2021 model 3’s have 353 miles of range.

If the stats don’t differentiate from one model 3 to the next, the data will be off.
Does this take that into account. ?

I had Teslafi for a month or two early on when I first got my car. But honestly, I couldn't understand any of it -- it seemed like raw data. While I realize Recurrent shows a fraction of the data that Teslafi shows, I can at least understand it. Have they updated the interface at all recently in Teslafi?
They been doing a great job. Each day displays at a glance the drive events along with the charging events. When you select any event you can dive in to more data. I love the road trip search to note mileage and charge cycles. Love to look at the lifetime map and now it can display both teslas when you combine them on one account. I also use the monthly charging search, pull a CSV file to keep up with business charges on the cars using the home charger.

Sorry if this was covered elsewhere, searched and didn't come up with anything.

Has anyone else signed up with Recurrent? I got my first report and was curious if anyone else got theirs.

Of course, the report makes me nervous since my "Max Range" appears to have dropped a lot in two years and my "Range vs Similar Vehicles" is at the very bottom. I wonder if it has anything to do with the freezing cold temps we've had here in Connecticut during the December 1 to January 1 span that the data was collected.

My report appears below (my VIN is what's blacked out)

View attachment 624575
Never heard of recurrent. I’m also in cold country, but the opposite end of the scale, so I don’t think that’s it. Besides, 290miles seems fairly normal for 2yrs old.
here’s my Stats chart today. Still showing around 310 miles, 2yrs, 8mos, over 20k miles.
FC6191E0-C48A-4CCD-AE09-E38188BB54C0.jpeg