Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone tried tesla-lights.net

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im interested in buying their front "T" light for my "X". But I'm not getting good response from them.
Has anyone brought from them? Are they reliable? I'm worried because I asked for information but what I got it two line short email saying will get back to me but nothing after that

I got the front and back for my X and i love them, they seem kinda expensive for the quality tho. And i wasnt brave enough to try to wire them myself, so i had my tint/wrap shop do it. (They said it was super simple)
I also added a carbon fiber decal over it.
20191110_123125.jpg

These could very easily be 3D printed at a fraction of the cost tho. (Just saying)

That being said. I highly recommend.

I also recommend "puddle lights" and the led light upgrade. The purple ones dont give off purple light, so that was disapointing. But the blue ones are awesome, and the other standard white/red upgrade lights are much brighter. (That install takes maybe 20 seconds, puddle lights too. There plug in)
Pics upon req

Attachments

• 20191110_123108.jpg
    20191110_123108.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
I would really like to just see this done with some little solar light that charges up a small battery and lights up using thin EL wire... seems a 1" x 1" panel could do the trick, tucked away. or just a rechargeable LED strip... we have these $7 strips from alibaba that run for quite some time on a charge and they're super tiny. my goal is easy install for sure. For now I really liked the brighter interior lights with the red T that projects on the ground when the doors open. That's about as modded as I get.