Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Use PetroCan Touchless (2021+ Models)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you go more than once a week or share with a friend/spouse/partner then for sure.

But 209+tax ($236) comes out to about $18-19 a week which is the regular price of a Superwash. The regular price for the 5 Wash & Go card (74$ with tax) comes out to about $17-18$ a week.
We all use the app, so partner and kids wash their cars too. To you point….

But don't you feel weird going to a gas station in a Tesla?
I went recently to fill up my little gas can for a generator. Had this feeling that someone was going to take social media worthy pic but in the end I doubt anyone cared. Had this brief moment where I hesitated, wait, do I tap first or put in my card, how does this thing work again? It all came back to me though. I don't miss the smell of gas.

Reactions: wayner
I've been going to the Petro Canada at 1081 Rutherford Rd a couple times and it hasn't been closed due to cold weather. There's been a long line up each time I've gone.

Did you ask the station cashiers if the wash station closure was temporary or permanent?

Hey all

With our Canadian winters (Ottawa here) anyone with a 2021+ Model 3/Y with the new black anodized aluminum trim use the Petro Canada Touchless washes?

I'm worried about discolouring the trim.

Also anyone use their Petro Wash card. This gives you the "Supreme Wash" which has more chemicals than their "Basic Wash". I figure the Basic Wash would be fine but they have a deal right now for 7 washes for the price of 5 and this would be good for winter. However you can't get the basic Wash you have to use the Supreme.

Thanks!
Been using Petro Canada season pass for 3 years now on both T 3
Always touchless.
No issues.

Reactions: MYLR_ON_CA