Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone with PUP but with Cloth Seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know its hard waiting without much info, but your extended delivery request technically pulled you out of the production line. I can't recall how long you requested but you should start your count from when the email arrived or MyTesla updated from "in the production queue" (which is like Tesla purgatory) to "entered production". Based on that starting point, how long has it been for you?

I know its hard waiting without much info, but your extended delivery request technically pulled you out of the production line. I can't recall how long you requested but you should start your count from when the email arrived or MyTesla updated from "in the production queue" (which is like Tesla purgatory) to "entered production". Based on that starting point, how long has it been for you?
I never got in the production queue email since I had requested a custom delivery timeframe (Dec 28th 2016 delivery).

Got the "started building your tesla" email on 12/4 and received vehicle had finished production mail on 1/1. Delivery is between 1/5 - 1/17, so all in all close to a month

I never got in the production queue email since I had requested a custom delivery timeframe (Dec 28th 2016 delivery).

Got the "started building your tesla" email on 12/4 and received vehicle had finished production mail on 1/1. Delivery is between 1/5 - 1/17, so all in all close to a month

Next week!! Terrific news! 30 days for a custom built car is pretty damn good when you think about it. My S was 59 days and my X is on delayed production like you did. (Feb-Mar is what I'm told.) Congrats!

• Helpful
Reactions: krazineurons