Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anything to check before 50k, prior to warranty expiration?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DDrawer

Mar 25, 2019
PA
I am about to round 50k miles on my 2020 model Y. So far I've only replaced tires, wipers, cabin air filter, had all door seals replaced when they began to sag, and had the front upper control arms replaced when they started clunking/squeaking.

Other than checking the brake fluid at 3 years, is there anything I should have looked at that might be covered under the 50k warranty before it expires?

Nothing in the maintenance schedule about replacing gear lube (assume you are referring to the differentials). I think most cars these days claim that is a lifetime fluid anyway. But I'm more looking for things like "make sure you have them check XYZ before the warranty runs out because they've been known to break" not so much consumable maintenance items. I'm just nervous I'm going to cross 50k miles and then some non drivetrain related item is going to break and I'll be stuck with a bill.

I'm at the same point, almost out of warranty. I can't find anything here or elsewhere, except brake fluid (3 years) that needs to be examined prior to warranty expiration.
Maybe someone will post differently?