Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP and FSD post-delivery pricing going back up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He knows how to get me. When they dropped the prices i was like “I can’t believe they would do this to their loyal customers, I’m never going to give them any more of my money” and right now i am thinking “I better get on this now! Take my money!”

I thought the price was here to stay for EAP owners. How wrong am I. Now I need to decide whether to drop $2k for FSD for my X and $5k for AP+FSD for my 3. I don't have enough time to get new credit cards to earn bonus!

Haha. That’s how I incentivized getting EAP originally for $5k.

I would get at least AP on the 3 for $2k! Honestly if I hadn’t already bought EAP at $5k then I would go for AP+FSD.

Need to get some opinions - My lease ends in December 2020. Looks like I can extend for 6 months past that date. Is it worth it to purchase FSD at $2k? My concern is that I pay and HW3 is not installed until my turn in date or I have very little time with it. On the flip side, they could start releasing FSD only features for AP2. Blah.

Need to get some opinions - My lease ends in December 2020. Looks like I can extend for 6 months past that date. Is it worth it to purchase FSD at $2k? My concern is that I pay and HW3 is not installed until my turn in date or I have very little time with it. On the flip side, they could start releasing FSD only features for AP2. Blah.

Abso-f*ckin-lutely no.