Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP is no longer called beta (?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JonG

Banned
Aug 16, 2015
UK
IMG_0214.PNG
For as long as I can remember, (some) people accepted some of the issues with AutoPilot because it was in beta. Equally, buyers were warned this and so didn't have much if an excuse. Well, looking at the tesla web site, Tesla since 8.1 only consider summon to be Beta, so everything should be commercial strength.

Discuss...

Opening themselves up to another lawsuit - sales info says its not beta, take delivery and it says it is beta. When will they learn?

Why disagree? Come and say why as putting marketing material about features next to a feature which is called beta, then when you actually get the features telling you they are beta is clearly misleading and false representation.

If your doctor said he was qualified but when you got the bill he said he was still training you might not be happy.

Reactions: gowthamn
View attachment 237676 For as long as I can remember, (some) people accepted some of the issues with AutoPilot because it was in beta. Equally, buyers were warned this and so didn't have much if an excuse. Well, looking at the tesla web site, Tesla since 8.1 only consider summon to be Beta, so everything should be commercial strength.

Discuss...

My X is awesome......but cmon Tesla, saying 8.0 UI has an improved media interface is nonsense. Please fix the XM interface so I can navigate more than one channel at a time and of course USB experience continues to be a mess.