Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ap1 seems better on 17.4.14

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's something that happens on and off for me (also ap1). Some days the car will perform better than others.

I have noticed, as have others, that the following distance is now a little bit further on setting 1. I have also noticed that the car will 'freak out' more often now and hit the brakes when going 60+ miles per hour. Maybe the car is seeing something that I don't.

It's something that happens on and off for me (also ap1). Some days the car will perform better than others.

I have noticed, as have others, that the following distance is now a little bit further on setting 1. I have also noticed that the car will 'freak out' more often now and hit the brakes when going 60+ miles per hour. Maybe the car is seeing something that I don't.
I also notice the car breaks more often than before.

Which is good because in red lights, it used to go very close and make a hard brake, now it breaks earlier

Another thing i noticed yesterday is the off ramp speed reduction.
I was driving yesterday, and i was on TACC and when i leave the highway the car automatically reduced the speed from 100m/h to 70km/h or something like this